Collect valuable data to answer important questions. Organize and clean your data for analysis and reporting.
Have you ever thought…
- I know what data I need, but don’t have the means of getting it.
- I wish I knew more about my donors and beneficiaries
- Our data is full of duplicates and hard to work with because we haven’t standardized how we enter names, addresses, and other information.
- How do the individuals served by my organization compare with the characteristics of the community?
- We spend a lot of time entering data.
- Our data is hard to use because it is saved in multiple spreadsheets, in multiple locations, and/or in multiple versions.
How does data collection & organization help your organization?
Increase funding – Get the support you need to reach your goals
- Understand your donors and their preferences through donor surveying and donor data collection
- Clean and update your donor data to make sure you have the right information on your active donors, and so you don’t spend resources on inactive donors
Improve efficiency – Let your staff focus on what matters
- Clean your data so working with it is quick and easy
- Standardize your data so you use less time trying to organize and manipulate it
- Do tasks the easy way through automating data entry and email sending
- Prevent data mismatch and complex data merging by storing all your data in a centralized database
Enhance Impact – Increase your organization’s effectiveness
- Measure the impact of your services over time by quickly collecting data and conducting follow-ups
- Ensure your data will be useful and usable for future analysis through forward thinking data collection, standardization, and organization
- Understand your beneficiaries’ and community’s needs through surveying and using publicly available databases
How can we help?
- Data entry
- Data cleaning
- Streamlining data collection and database merging
- Donor and stakeholder surveying
- Survey design and administration
- Integrating publicly available data (e.g., census data, GIS data, social media data, google maps)