Ensure you have the right data to answer the most important questions for your organization.
Have you ever thought…
- We know we can do more with data but we don’t know where to start.
- How do I measure and demonstrate success?
- I have a lot of data collected but it is not useful.
- Does our current data and evaluation strategy align with our mission and theory of change?
How does data planning help your organization?
Increase funding – Get the support you need to reach your goals
- Understand your most valuable donors and fundraising campaigns through developing donation data strategies
- Impress donors and foundations by using the most effective data and evaluation practices
- Increase successful grant applications by clearly communicating a measurement and evaluation strategy
Improve efficiency – Let your staff focus on what matters
- Make sure you are using the most efficient and effective data practices within your organization
- Ensure you are spending your time wisely and collecting the right data by using data strategies and roadmaps
- Increase capacity and improve staff workflow by implementing the best software, data tools, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for your organization
- Use your existing tools to their full capacity by customizing them for your organization
Enhance Impact – Increase your organization’s effectiveness
- Reach your organization’s goals through having data practices which align to your mission and theory of change
- Be able to connect your program initiatives to your impact through developing evaluation strategies
- Evaluate and enhance the services you provide by improving your data and evaluation practices
- Identify key metrics to measure goals by developing a comprehensive data strategy for your organization
How can we help?
- Developing data strategies and roadmaps
- Identifying and implementing appropriate data tools and software
- Evaluation strategizing
- Mission and data alignment
- Coaching on data best practices